Welcome to Husky Hydrovac Inc. To provide the best quality service using the safest method of excavating
Husky Hydrovac Process Video
Husky Hydrovac Services
- Frac tank cleanouts
- Mud pit cleanouts
- Rig cleaning
- Piling holes
- Slot Trenching
- Visual exposure of buried utilities
- Debris removal & cleanout
- Pipeline Hydro Testing
Husky Hydrovac Specifications
- Weight: 37,020 lbs. empty
- Weight full of water: 45,020 lbs.
- Weight allowed by DOT: 54,500 lbs.
- Only HydroVac truck in production today that is DOT weight legal with full tank of water and partial debris,
- Weight has been a DOT safety concern with other Hydrovac trucks.
- 1,000 gallon water capacity, 12 yard debris Tank
- Protected dig wands and dig tubes for pipeline coating protection.
- 700,000 btu heater
- Positive Displacement Vacuum Blower, 28”hg
- Capable of digging up to 30 feet deep
- Capable of digging remotely up to 300 feet from truck
- Can excavate up to 3+ cu. yds. per hour, depending on soil type and conditions
- All trucks carry 5 year, 500,000 mile warranty reducing downtime and maintenance costs.